MCERTS Flow Monitoring Training Course
Duration: 1 day
Price: £450.00 + VAT [10% discount for groups of 3 or more]*
Location: CSA Group Office (Hawarden)
Recommended Attendees: Engineers and operators of processes which are regulated under environmental protection legislation and have flow monitoring specifically written into their permit.
Course Description: This course provides an insight into what the site inspector and auditor will be looking for as regards to monitoring flow arrangements and management systems on site.
Location: Chester, UK
20th November 2018
Some of the subjects included in this course are:
- Background and Regulatory Framework for the MCERTS Scheme
- Environmental Permitting Regulations (EPR)
- Introduction to the effluent flow scheme
- The Inspection Process
- The role of the MCERTS Inspector
- Site inspections and case studies
- Preparing for the inspection
- Flowmeter survey
- Measuring a flume & testing the secondary device
- Top tips for your MCERTS inspection
- The MCERTS Management System Audit
- What is an MCERTS Quality Management System?
- Benefits of operating an MCERTS QMS and why you should comply
- Key documents overview
- Management System Requirements: clause by clause and key areas