MCERTS Flow Monitoring Training Course
Duration: 1 day
Price: £450.00 + VAT
Location: CSA Group Office (Hawarden)
Recommended Attendees: Engineers and operators of processes which are regulated under environmental protection legislation and have flow monitoring specifically written into their permit.
Course Description: This course provides an insight into what the site inspector and auditor will be looking for as regards to monitoring flow arrangements and management systems on site.
7th March 2019
4th July 2019
Some of the subjects included in this course are:
- Background and Regulatory Framework for the MCERTS Scheme
- Environmental Permitting Regulations (EPR)
- Introduction to the effluent flow scheme
- The Inspection Process
- The role of the MCERTS Inspector
- Site inspections and case studies
- Preparing for the inspection
- Flowmeter survey
- Measuring a flume & testing the secondary device
- Top tips for your MCERTS inspection
- The MCERTS Management System Audit
- What is an MCERTS Quality Management System?
- Benefits of operating an MCERTS QMS and why you should comply
- Key documents overview
- Management System Requirements: clause by clause and key areas