Duration: 1 day
Price: £490.00 +VAT [Early Bird Offer – 10% off]*
Location: CSA Group Office (Hawarden)
Recommended Attendees: This course is aimed at those involved in performing audit inspection of electrical installations.
Course Description: This course provides delegates with the knowledge they need to verify that an installation complies with the relevant hazardous area standards and includes the verification of design, certification documentation, maintenance, overhaul and repair work based on IEC 60079-14 & IEC 60079-17.
Optional Exam: IECEx Competence of Personnel Scheme – Unit Ex010 (Unit Ex001, Ex002, Ex008 & Ex009 is pre-requisite)
Click here for more information on this scheme.
20th September 2018
*Get 10% off this course if you book 90 days in advance. Use code ‘EARLYBIRD’ on booking to receive discount. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Safety of Personnel in Hazardous Areas
- Types of Protection for Electrical Equipment
- Equipment Marking
- Equipment Selection, Categories and EPL’s
- Cable & Conduit Entry and Glanding
- Installation Planning & Area Classification
- Perform Audit Inspection of Electrical Installations