2-Day Hazardous Area Training for Non-Electrical Equipment
Duration: 2 days
Location: CSA Group Office (Hawarden)
Recommended Attendees: This course is aimed at mechanical practitioners working in explosive atmospheres.
Course Description: This 2 day programme provides basic principles of hazardous areas and an overview of legislative & technical requirements in line with ISO 80079-36 & 80079-37.
Course Availability: Dates by arrangement of a private course at our premises or onsite at your premises.
Subjects included in this course are:
- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Personnel Safety
- Legislative Overview
- Properties of Flammable Materials
- Grouping & Temperature Classification
- Area Classification
- Sources of Ignition
- Equipment Protection Types (Overview)
- Equipment Marking
- Equipment Selection, Categories and EPL’s
- Flameproof Protection Ex d
- Pressurised Protection Ex p
- Dust Protection
- Non-Electrical ISO 80079-36
- Non-Electrical ISO 80079-37
- Example Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment of an Existing Plant