Duration: 1 day
Price: £450.00 + VAT
Recommended Attendees: This course is aimed at process operators, manufacturers and service companies who are required to have an appreciation of all aspects of MCERTS and Environmental Permit Regulations (EPR), formally PPC. No prior knowledge of MCERTS is required to attend this course.
Course Description: Delegates attending this course will receive a firm grounding of all the Environment Agency’s MCERTS schemes and how this relates to the concept of operator self-monitoring.
6th September 2017
23rd November 2017
Subjects included in this course are:
• Overview of the MCERTS Schemes
• Monitoring Emissions to Air – Product Certification
• Monitoring Emissions to Air – Manual Stack
• Monitoring Emissions to Water
• Monitoring Emissions to Land
• MCERTS Software Validation
• Auditing, Standards and Operating Monitoring
• European Requirements