Duration: 1 day
Price: £450.00 + VAT [Early Bird Offer – 10% off]*
Recommended Attendees: This course is aimed at process operators, manufacturers and service companies who are required to have an appreciation of all aspects of MCERTS and Environmental Permit Regulations (EPR), formally PPC. No prior knowledge of MCERTS is required to attend this course.
Course Description: Delegates attending this course will receive a firm grounding of all the Environment Agency’s MCERTS schemes and how this relates to the concept of operator self-monitoring.
23rd November 2017
23rd January 2018
10th May 2018
*Get 10% off this course if you book 90 days in advance. Use code ‘EARLYBIRD’ on booking to receive discount. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Subjects included in this course are:
- Overview of the MCERTS Schemes
- Monitoring Emissions to Air – Product Certification
- Monitoring Emissions to Air – Manual Stack Emission Monitoring
- Monitoring Emissions to Water
- Monitoring Emissions to Land
- MCERTS Software Validation
- Auditing, Standards and Operating Monitoring Assessment (OMA)
- European Requirements