|IECEx Exam |
Duration: 1 day
Price: £490.00 +VAT
Recommended Attendees: This 1-day course is for individuals who are involved in the design of Electrical Installations in Explosive Atmospheres and need to re-fresh or expand their knowledge.
Course Description: This theory and practical based course covers the explosion-protection aspects for design and electrical installation and will provide individuals with the knowledge and understanding to enable them to design and install based on IEC 60079-14 and any relevant standards that may apply.
Optional Exam: IECEx Competence of Personnel Scheme – Unit Ex009 (Unit Ex001 is pre-requisite)
Click here for more information on this scheme.
19th September 2017
4th December 2017
Subjects included in this course are:
- Introduction to Hazardous Area
- Area Classification Overview
- Properties of Flammable Materials
- Ignition Properties of Gases and Dusts
- Safety of Personnel in Hazardous Areas
- Ex d Equipment & Glanding Requirements
- Ex e Equipment & Glanding Requirements
- Ex n Equipment & Glanding Requirements
- Intrinsic Safe Systems & Glanding Requirement