|IECEx Exam |
Duration: 1 day
Price: £490.00 +VAT [Early Bird Offer – 10% off]*
Recommended Attendees: This 1-day course is for individuals who are involved in the design of Electrical Installations in Explosive Atmospheres and need to re-fresh or expand their knowledge.
Course Description: This theory and practical based course covers the explosion-protection aspects for design and electrical installation and will provide individuals with the knowledge and understanding to enable them to design and install based on IEC 60079-14 and any relevant standards that may apply.
Optional Exam: IECEx Competence of Personnel Scheme – Unit Ex009 (Unit Ex001 is pre-requisite)
Click here for more information on this scheme.
4th December 2017
20th February 2018
*Get 10% off this course if you book 90 days in advance. Use code ‘EARLYBIRD’ on booking to receive discount. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Subjects included in this course are:
- Introduction to Hazardous Area
- Area Classification Overview
- Properties of Flammable Materials
- Ignition Properties of Gases and Dusts
- Safety of Personnel in Hazardous Areas
- Ex d Equipment & Glanding Requirements
- Ex e Equipment & Glanding Requirements
- Ex n Equipment & Glanding Requirements
- Intrinsic Safe Systems & Glanding Requirement