1-Day Ex Product Certification For Manufacturers Course
Duration: 1 day
Price: £450.00 + VAT [Early Bird Offer – 10% off]*
Recommended Attendees: This course is aimed at Ex equipment manufacturers looking to learn about the hazardous area product certification process.
Course Description: This course looks at the main principles of the ATEX 2014/34/EU directive and the IECEx product certification scheme, including the requirements and responsibilities of those involved, and focusing on methods of protection Ex d, Ex e, Ex ia, Ex n and Ex p.
31st January 2018
6th June 2018
*Get 10% off this course if you book 90 days in advance. Use code ‘EARLYBIRD’ on booking to receive discount. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Subjects included in this course are:
• Introduction & Course objectives
• Properties of flammable materials
• Area Classification (overview)
• Grouping & Temperature Classification
• Categories, EPL’s & Marking
• Protection Equipment Types (Electrical, Non-Electrical & Dusts)
• Certification Processes
– Overview (IECEx/ATEX/North America/Others)
– ATEX Certification
– IECEx Scheme
– Certification Process (relationship between manufacturer
& certification body)
– Quality (IECEx / ATEX and North America)
– Self Declaration
• Legislation Overview