Human factors in Process Safety Management looks at how well we can demonstrate a structured, systematic approach to managing human performance, and where the priorities lie.
Our team can work with yours to review your approach covering the following Human Factor topic areas of Leadership, Operator / Process Interfaces, Task Design and Organisation, Work Place and Working Environment, Fatigue, Communications, Alarm Management, Procedures and Training.
We have experience in using the following Human Factor assessment methodologies and practices:
- Human Factors high level review and gap analysis
- Process Safety Culture Survey – Achieve Zero Harm
- Assessing the safety of staffing arrangements for Emergency Response
- Emergency response and preparedness strategy
- Human Reliability Assessment for critical tasks
- Human Factor details for the revision of COMAH Safety Reports
- Development of KPI’s and process safety performance indicators
- Alarm Systems usability survey
- Facilitation for ‘Tough Talks’ learning sessions to engage teams in process safety