Introduction to Functional Safety 1 Day Training Course
CSA Group UK is pleased to launch a new addition to the schedule of open courses delivered this autumn.
Our new Introduction to Functional Safety 1 day training course will take place on Thursday 29th November 2018 at our state of the art training suite at our facility in Hawarden, near Chester.
The course is pitched at an introductory level and the course presenter is a Functional Safety expert with over 40 years’ experience. His qualifications include BSc (Hons), CEng, MinstMC, TUV (Rheinland), FS SIS Expert.
The cost is £450 plus VAT per delegate and includes breakfast and lunch.
The course covers the key Functional Safety standard IEC 61508:2010 and the course content includes:
- Functional Safety – Why we need it
- Development of IEC61508/11
- Overview of Functional Safety
- Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Random Hardware Failures
- Functional Safety Management (FSM)
- Safety Related System – Lifecycle
- Competency (IEC61508-1, cl.6)
- Intrinsic Safe Systems & Glanding Requirement
- Functional Safety – the assessor’s view
To make a booking, complete the booking form here.
Alternatively for more information, please email email@example.com or call 01244 670900 and speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly training department team members.