Free Seminar – Conformity Assessment for the Valve & Actuator Industry
Conformity assessment for the valve and actuator industry can be a complex business, with various regulations, codes of practice and Directives to understand and comply with. With many ways to go about tackling this, how do you know which approach is best?
In association with the BVAA, join industry experts from CSA Group who will talk through the requirements and value of conformity assessment for the valve and actuator market with respect to IEC 61508 Functional Safety and ‘Ex’ approvals.
• What is conformity assessment?
• What does conformity assessment mean to a valve and actuator manufacturer?
• What does conformity assessment mean for the valve & actuator supply chain?
• What’s the value of accredited certification?
• How do you combine an ATEX, IECEx, North American IEC 61508 and SIL certification for global market access?
Date: 3rd November 2016
Price: Free of charge
Time: 9.30am-1pm, including lunch and laboratory tour.
Location: CSA Group UK, Hawarden, Deeside, Wales